1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
registration No.: 40203344939;
date of Incorporation: 10.09.2021;
legal address: Nomales iela 7 - 6, Rīga, LV-1002;
email: [email protected]
(hereinafter referred to as the Administration), and determine the procedure for processing and protecting information about individuals (hereinafter referred to as Users) using the service available through the website at https://verlos.ai (hereinafter referred to as the Service).
1.2. The purpose of these Rules is to ensure proper protection of information about Users, including their personal data, from unauthorized access and disclosure.
1.3. The relations related to the collection, storage, dissemination and protection of User information are regulated by these Rules, the User Agreement and the current national legislation.
1.4. The Administration has the right to make changes and/or additions to these Rules unilaterally without any special notification to Users. The User undertakes to regularly check the terms of these Rules for their changes and / or additions. The User's continued use of the Service after making changes and/or additions to these Rules means that the User accepts them and agrees to such changes and / or additions.
1.5. These Rules are developed and used in accordance with the User Agreement and the Rules of the service. If there are contradictions in the field of protecting information about users of the Service between these Rules and the User Agreement and/or the Rules of the service, these Rules are subject to application.
1.6. When using the Service and its functionality, the User agrees to the terms of these Rules. If the User does not agree with the terms of these Terms, the use of the Service and its functionality must be immediately terminated.
2.1. By providing Users with the opportunity to use the Service, the Administration, acting reasonably and in good faith, believes that the User:
(1) has all the necessary rights that allow him to register and log in to the Service and use it;
(2) provides reliable information about himself to the extent necessary to use the Service;
(3) is familiar with these Rules, expresses its consent to them and assumes the rights and obligations specified in them.
2.2. The Administration does not verify the accuracy of the information received (collected) about Users, except in cases when such verification is necessary in order to fulfill the provisions of the applicable legislation and/or obligations to the User.
3. PURPOSES OF INFORMATION PROCESSING
3.1. The Administration processes information about Users, including their personal data, in order to:
(1) fulfillment of the Administration's obligations to Users regarding the use of the Service;
(2) improvement and improvement of the Service and its functionality, as well as the development of new functionality and tools of the Service;
(3) informing the User about the development of the Service and its functionality, advertising their own activities to him;
(4) conducting marketing and / or advertising campaigns by the Administration. If the User does not agree with the processing of his data for such purposes, the User can refuse processing by sending a corresponding request to the support service at the email address [email protected].
4. COMPOSITION OF USER INFORMATION
4.2. You can revoke your consent to the collection of location data.
4.3. If the User refuses to consent to the processing or does not provide the data that we need to maintain and administer the Service, he will not be able to access or register on the Service.
5. PROCESSING OF USER DATA
5.1. The User's personal data is collected in the Service during registration and / or authorization, as well as when the User uses the Service and/or enters additional information about himself / herself by the User on his / her own initiative using the Service tools.
5.2. Users ' personal data is stored exclusively on electronic media and processed using automated systems, except for cases when non-automated processing of personal data is necessary in connection with compliance with the requirements of national legislation.
5.3. The Administration stores information about Users for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which this data was collected, depending on the legal grounds for processing, as well as on additional legal/regulatory requirements that establish the need to store information for a certain period of time.
6. PRINCIPLES OF PROCESSING USER DATA
6.1. The processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of the following principles:
(1) the legality of the purposes and methods of processing personal data;
(2) good faith;
(3) compliance of the purposes of personal data processing with the purposes previously defined and declared when collecting personal data, as well as with the powers of the Administration;
(4) compliance of the volume and nature of the processed personal data, methods of processing personal data with the purposes of processing personal data;
(5) the inadmissibility of combining databases containing personal data created for incompatible purposes.
7. USER RIGHTS
7.1. Users have the right to:
7.1.1. to provide free access to the information posted by them about themselves by getting acquainted with it in their Personal Account in the Service;
7.1.2. independently make changes and corrections to the information about yourself in your Personal Account in the Service, provided that such changes and corrections contain up-to-date and reliable information.
8. MEASURES TO PROTECT USER INFORMATION
8.1. The Administration takes technical and organizational and legal measures to ensure the protection of the User's personal data from illegal or accidental access to them, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions.
8.2. Login and password are used for authorization in the Service. The User is responsible for the safety of this information. The user does not have the right to transfer his own username and password to third parties, and is also obliged to take measures to ensure their confidentiality.
9. USER REQUESTS
9.1. Users have the right to send their requests to the Administration, including requests regarding the use of their personal data, by sending a request to the support service at the email address [email protected].
9.2. The request sent by the User must contain the following information:
Last name, first name, patronymic (if any) The user;
the User's signature.
9.3. The Administration undertakes to consider and send a response to the User's request received within 30 days from the date of receipt of the request.
9.4. All correspondence received by the Administration from Users refers to restricted access information and is not disclosed without the written consent of the User. Personal data and other information about the User who sent the request may not be used without the User's special consent except for responding to the subject of the request received or in cases directly provided for by national legislation.
Revision of 22.01.2022